1. ABOUT US
The address of our website is: https://www.tangatropics.com/
*Please review our Terms and Conditions (https://www.tangatropics.com/terms-conditions/), which also governs your visit to this Site, to understand our practices.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
· Contact forms
When contacting for a property sale or rental, we only collect your data for replying purposes.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed. When you log in, we will also install several cookies to store your login information and your screen viewing options. The cookies are two days old, and the screen options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you leave your account, the sign-in cookies will be deleted.
· Embedded content from other websites
3. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We don’t share your data (even when using the contact form) with anybody.
4. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue. Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they can not change their username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
5. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR DATA
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data that you have provided. You can also request that we delete any personal information we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
6. WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
7. YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
When contacting for an issue or sugestion over one of our products or services, we only collect your data for replying purposes.
8. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
· How we protect your data
We have installed the SSL key procedure, so your data is secure doesn’t go anywherelse.
· What procedures do we use against data breaches
We have installed the SSL key procedure for worlwide users of this web.
· From which third parties do we receive data
· What kind of automated decision making and/or profiling we make with the user’s data
We identify the country of the user for translation purposes of the website, so we can show the text in the language of the user. This is made automatically by the plugin GTranslate. Also we idenfity previous searches of the user in order to provide more accurate results in the ulterior searches.
· Regulatory requirements for disclosure of information in the sector
9. WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a very small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer /smartphone /tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer.
10. WHAT ARE COOCKIES FOR
Remembering your preferences we will know the features of the computer you are using and we can offer you a better browsing experience. Cookies can help our website distinguish the user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember the preferences that may have been established while the user was browsing the site, customize the home pages, identify which sectors of a site have been visited or keep a record of selections in a “shopping cart”.
They can also be used to obtain information about traffic within the site itself and estimate the number of visits made.
11. TYPES AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES
Below is a list of the cookies you can find on our website and a brief description of their purpose. We assure you that none of them keeps personal identification information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, others remember your preferences, while others only provide statistics of visitors.
(*) The information obtained through these cookies can not be identified by the user.
12. PROTECTION SAFEGUARDS
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to store a cookie or delete them from his computer. You can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser.
– If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
– If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
– If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings> Privacy.
– If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences> Security
– You can use the ‘Help’ section that you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
– Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
– FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Navigation
– Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
– Safari 2 and above: Private Navigation
– Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Navigation
Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the ‘private mode’. You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in ‘private mode’, however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.